Toribash
Original Post
Toxic Right Hand Motion Trail
i bought a Toxic Right Hand Motion Trail and when i fight the Toxic Right Hand Motion Trail is on my left side.. so can i get my money back because i want right not left
There may be a bug with that item...I'd suggest PM'ing veb, or waiting for an admin to see this.
I've had the same problem. Bought a Bronze Right Hand Trail, and it appeared on my left side, matching up with the wrong textures.

To others experiencing this problem, I suggest mailing [email protected] and/or talking to veb about moving the incorrect item.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
...Then why is it called RIGHT hand motion trail?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
its not the wrong side its from facing frontwards not facing backwards

How wonderfully helpful - the opposite way to the way textures are set. I suggest we get this changed.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."