Ranking
Original Post
colored uke
My uke is all different colors and I didn't do anything to him I just turned it one one day and he was different.

Any idea why? I like the old default uke.
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Check here. Tell me if that works. Also, use the search button before posting in future.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
thanks 3vi1 but i did search and couldn't find anything that told you how to get him back to default colors.
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Did you just play multiplayer? somtimes it glitches and uke looks like your opponent, or does he stay colored even if you close toribash?
I haz a Radioactive fetish.
My uke has orc blood for some reason. And he stays like that.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it