Ranking
Re: Ducky's Rad GFX Tutorial
well i'm starting line art right now, i'm experementing with cell shading and other things... so if you see me use a render from now on i drew it :P
LonelyDucky thank you so much I give you KARMA KARMA KARMA!!!!!!!!!

Edit: HOW DO YOU MAKE THE TORIBASHIANS LOOK THAT WAY? Also why do you need brushing brushing does nothing for me?
Originally Posted by RageKiller
LonelyDucky thank you so much I give you KARMA KARMA KARMA!!!!!!!!!

Edit: HOW DO YOU MAKE THE TORIBASHIANS LOOK THAT WAY? Also why do you need brushing brushing does nothing for me?

1. POV-Ray.
2. Brushinh gives it that extra edge, depends what brushes you use.
3. Make sure the layers are in the right order.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
+rep, and as i said in my reputation comment, it taught me a lot, and helped me through creating my first nice looking image. thank you.
Yar, mega bump indeed.
6 months and 21 days.
Thats got to be a record :x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render © Nerfnow: Website
Nope, yesterday someone bumped "how to throw" by MBK. One year and one month. 666 deleted it.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
even though this has been bumped up im happy coz im teaching myself photoshopa and this will be good to help me <3<3 ducky
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Not really a bump, it was stickied, then unstickied, leaving it on the front page of tutorials, that's what caused all the bumps.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸