Ranking
I'm sorry if this is already posted, but can someone make a tutorial of the trail texture creator I don't really understand it.
Request-Proper Transparency texture
I've read all the transparency tutorial and none of them have what I'm looking for.

All of the tutorial teaches how to make a transparent head that see through even the inside of the head, which i wanted to be visible.

For example supposed I make an open mouth with the open part transparent, following the tutorial will make the open part see through the whole head. In another word the inside of the texture is also transparent much like a mirror glass.

Or put simply create a bowl of the head by making the top portion of the texture transparent. Our current problem is the inside of the head is not texturized but transparent by default.

Therefore I would greatly appreciate it if someone would teach me how to make it so that the inside of the texture is visible/non-transparent or the opposite side of the texture is not transparent.

I've seen it done in game, alas the person didn't speak english to explain.

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by foxcool; Aug 6, 2009 at 12:01 AM.
OH GOD
For flip's sake! I NEED a tutorial to EFFECTIVELY mirror to both sides of the thigh and leg, and to remove the offset caused by the code!

GOD DAMNIT!

ALSO; It looks like this right now:

I could be a freaking good texturer, but this bullshit always gets me down!
He can't understand my tutorial he does it the wrong way.

I don't know how you guys manage to do it wrong. Do i need to shuffle it in with a shovel?

When you are doing the thigh's and legs mirror the whole leg, even the boneless part. Thats what you are doing wrong on the thigh's.

and on the legs you didn't draw the 2 parts in the same size, so when you splitted it in the middle you didn't split it horizontally in the middle, so it got different hights

Stop making stupid questions, if you had posted it like this in my tutorial thread i would have understand it right away.

There is nothing wrong with my tutorial, only something wrong with peoples that read it.
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 7, 2009 at 09:44 PM.
PLZ HELP!!! i need to know how to make flames in a item.dat. i already know the rest. and can some1 post the unmodified item.txt contents
Clanless? Join The Chosen Ones User was supported by SAN STUDIOS!