Toribash
yes i use gimp.....but like the fact when he says shading: he doesn't say what to do to shade...he just says the colors to use and stuff like that...i would like to know how to shade....and not the colors and how much to do it....but other then details like that i thought it was pretty clear as well but there are some facts left out that i would like replaced because im lost
You should probably ask questions in that thread, get more help there I'd imagine.
Oy.

I'd like to req a blender tut cuz I think it'd be an interesting thing to learn.

Also, Cookie, I can give you a tut on that for free, PM me
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
high quality spinnys not the ones of gimp they suck.(and not pov i think they look ugly.
Your messed up world enthrills me
william405: you can always use photoshop CS4 and then use the 3d layer(i don't own it so i don't know more than that. Ask deathsoldi or avwave in irc)
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
If anyone knows all of the offsets for textures maybe from the left ones to the right ones? that'd be great if someone could list it thanks.
I want a tutorial on how to play properly, im a blue belt and im still a f****** n00b!
Especially in twinblades and jousting.
Coloo I suggest finding someone nice enough to teach you in game rather than learn moves off of the forums. Also next time you have someone more to add use the edit button and edit your first post rather than making a second in a row.