Ranking
Original Post
Hello TB!
Hey I'm Nal Maola and I'm a 17 year old Spanish male from Barcelona but I'm now living my life in Geelong, Australia. I tend to be quite socially awkward due to my autism but I feel much more relaxed on the internet, so most of my life is spent here drawing for DeviantART or laughing away the day on Imgur... as for hobbies I'd say piano because I've been playin' for about a year and a half now, I like gaming too, as most do.

I joined Toribash in hopes to both meet new people that I can get along with and find a new place to waste away my spare time... I'm hoping to get into texture making too.

I'm not too sure what else to say, I just wanted to give people a rough idea of who I am and I think I've done just that.

Nice to meetcha, Toribash. :3
~Nal Maola~
Originally Posted by Semo View Post
Hey I'm Nal Maola and I'm a 17 year old Spanish male from Barcelona but I'm now living my life in Geelong, Australia. I tend to be quite socially awkward due to my autism but I feel much more relaxed on the internet, so most of my life is spent here drawing for DeviantART or laughing away the day on Imgur... as for hobbies I'd say piano because I've been playin' for about a year and a half now, I like gaming too, as most do.

I joined Toribash in hopes to both meet new people that I can get along with and find a new place to waste away my spare time... I'm hoping to get into texture making too.

I'm not too sure what else to say, I just wanted to give people a rough idea of who I am and I think I've done just that.

Nice to meetcha, Toribash. :3

Hi Welcome to toribash friend, I will gladly be your friend. If you need help with anything just message me. Inalso have a form of autism and I agree with what you said about it being easier to talk on the internet.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me