Ranking
dang hobojoey why did you have to give it our for free it is a good tut for a completly new gimp user to use.
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
why in the world you gave it for free?So fools pay and you give a shit tutorial for free.Nice tutorial,we learn(not)how to make a head :O.Your awesome,dude..Not
Life is just a fantasy.Gaming is the new reality

Join my glowy fantasy shop!Coming soon!
He returned the money for the buyers and set it to freeware because its for complete beginners.Stop hating on him at least he returned the money and put it out for free.
He returnet nothing to me.That happened with the guide aswell.took 2 days(and a special request)for him to send it to me.
Life is just a fantasy.Gaming is the new reality

Join my glowy fantasy shop!Coming soon!
Well, he returned the money to me. Did you even send the money to him because everyone one who payed had a green name and everyone who didn't had a red name. And this tutorial has helped me alot.(I didn't even know about some stuff in there)
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
thanks a lot i still dont really get it that much but i get it more the wuestion i have is how do u divide the paper and make the; eyes and stuff look so detailed mine is like grid like and goes square by square plz help