Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Alaister...
I have kicked him from my server many times and he will not stay away.

I can't ban him cause he is in uniteam.

Comes back and trolls me and plays like shit just to fucking annoy me.

I have tried muting but he just unmutes him self.
If you have a complaint about someone on the staff, make sure you have screenshots of them doing this behavior and make a thread in the complaint box. Here is a link to the complaint box: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=551

As a reminder, the complaint box is only for complaints about staff members. I think uniteam is considered staff, apologies if I'm wrong about that.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
If you have a complaint about someone on the staff, make sure you have screenshots of them doing this behavior and make a thread in the complaint box. Here is a link to the complaint box: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=551

As a reminder, the complaint box is only for complaints about staff members. I think uniteam is considered staff, apologies if I'm wrong about that.

I'm in uniteam and two things:

1. Alaistier ISN'T Uniteam. He is a Trial GM.

2. Yes, Uniteam IS considered staff.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
I'm in uniteam and two things:

1. Alaistier ISN'T Uniteam. He is a Trial GM.

2. Yes, Uniteam IS considered staff.

Ah, well that solves both questions I had. The correct course of action is to follow the instructions in my previous post and make a thread in the complaint box. Make sure you have proof or your complaint will be ignored.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I see no reason to explain myself right here;
I did nothing wrong, this is a warped recount of what happened.
I asked him if he wanted to wushu, he said yeah.
I made the room.
He joined, I opped him.
I play a little, and he deops me.
Then he kicks me.
I rejoin, play for 2 frames, he kicks me again.
Repeat a few times.
He said he was reporting me. I laughed a little in real life and said "for what?"
No response. Seriously, this whole complaint is bogus.
Eventually he bans me from my own server.
I suggest you to provide evidence (screenies, logs, etc) of what you are reporting, RedSensi, when posting in the complaint box, as you was told by Gum. I will be closing this thread right now, since your only proof is what you write.