Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Camo blood
When I search it manually in the market nothing appears. But when I click on "Search in market" link next to the item then there are a lot of them.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

well there items dosent work only with capital letters from first,like if u cant find acid relax,type Acid force,sometimes happens with camo and demon and void and acid and platium and alot of other with me
No, captials doesn't madder. Also, I always use capitals anyways..
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Bump. Still not working.

I tried just now.
He's for real. It seriously doesn't list anything. I also searched camoflauge. Maybe, ferras, it is the result of there being none on the market. Therefore showing the torishop link.

EDIT
-----
I'm positive it is because there are none on the market. Does the same thing for Dragon Grip.
Marketeers, go buy some camo bloods and dragon grips and put them on market.
Last edited by Sticksane; Nov 7, 2011 at 05:43 AM. Reason: foot
MAGNETS magnets MAGNETS
Originally Posted by Sticksane View Post
I tried just now.
He's for real. It seriously doesn't list anything. I also searched camoflauge.

Or maybe because "camoflauge" is spelled "camoflage", or maybe even because the color's name is "camo."

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_marke...arch&item=Camo
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_marke...tem=camo+blood

Camo works, camo blood doesn't. I assume it's juts a bug on the site.

Originally Posted by Sticksane View Post
I'm positive it is because there are none on the market. Does the same thing for Dragon Grip.
Marketeers, go buy some camo bloods and dragon grips and put them on market.

No. If you search camo, and look through a few pages, there are camo bloods (One of which are owned by ferras).
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Just a note, if you put two spaces inbetween Camo and Blood it works. Most likely just a little mess up back when they named Camo Blood.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do