Ranking
Originally Posted by gamerbad View Post
<Gamerbad>
That happend out of NOWHERE when i loaded a Aikido replay

i have the same problem (one sometimes happens)
but when that happeneds
i close my toribash and re open it
and its fixed
for me
HELP PLEASE
I set the width and height too low on options screen and now i cant set it back because i cant see it!!!some1 please help me
Originally Posted by pwnage666 View Post
????????? I set the width and height too low on options screen and now i cant set it back because i cant see it!!!some1 please help me :(????????? :-X

C:\Program Files\Toribash\default.cfg

Open with notepad

Change width to 960 and heigth to 540

Or possibly just delete the default.cfg
Whoop Whoop
Do exactly what Magix said, apart from deleting default.cfg file. Not the brightest of ideas.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
Do exactly what Magix said, apart from deleting default.cfg file. Not the brightest of ideas.

Actually that does work, the game will just create a new one. Only problem is you'll have to reset the options (shaders, sound effects etc).
Whoop Whoop
some times i get flames and i dont have flames and when people do have flames they come up randomly, also bumpmaps crash toribash still even in the new version 3.72
[Colon 3]
Originally Posted by pooman123 View Post
some times i get flames and i dont have flames and when people do have flames they come up randomly, also bumpmaps crash toribash still even in the new version 3.72

Hmm interesting.
They work just fine for me, even in Toribash 3.70 beta 4 (which I'm using).

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

clasic mod, judo glitch
There is a bug/glitch in judo mod, that makes(normally a glute) bounce off & back to u, turning to relax. ive atached one replay, this glitch is shown in the ghost, when u hold player. the way to avoid this bug is not pressing c (this makes things harder. idk if just holding that glute, glich still happens.

edit: yea srry, thx 4 moving it =D

anyway, idk if this is 3.7 bug :S also hapens in 3.5 in with im playing (linux U.u)
Attached Files
glich.rpl (33.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by havoccat; May 25, 2009 at 03:31 PM.
In Torishop I can`t change the colors of primary and secondary gradient. My friends have the same problem.

I didn`t read the whole thread, so I am not really sure if someone already said it, because it seems kinda obvious to me.
---Moddeling Claytobash 1 and 2-------Proud winner of XmiechoX`s Tourney---