Ranking
I really dig the sound of Legacy, it gave me chills when it dropped. The long drops seemed orchestrated and themed, which I fuck with heavy.

Good shit bro
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
I really dig the sound of Legacy, it gave me chills when it dropped. The long drops seemed orchestrated and themed, which I fuck with heavy.

Good shit bro

Hey Kozmonaut,

I really appreciate the comment, thank you!
Ego Son - Redshift
Thanks for listening ⚮

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
��
��

��
��
Ngl i had this on replay on spotify for a good hour last night when i made some dumb replays.

Haven't really said it but i thoroughly enjoy your approach to music and have listened to all your releases quite a bit.

Keep at it Chesh
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Ngl i had this on replay on spotify for a good hour last night when i made some dumb replays.

Haven't really said it but i thoroughly enjoy your approach to music and have listened to all your releases quite a bit.

Keep at it Chesh

Hey Xioi,

Glad you enjoyed the releases, thanks for taking the time to let me know - and for the kind words.

There'll be a new track every month (just about), takes about all the time I've got but I've got no reason to complain.

Thanks for listening
Ego Son - Static
Thanks for listening ⚮

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
��
��

��
��
Ego Son - Legacy | Album
The 'Legacy' album which includes all of my old work, released everywhere August 9th.

On all platforms the album is 8 tracks long with an unreleased bonus track, "Ego".

On Bandcamp however the album is 15 tracks long. It includes (almost) every track I ever released anywhere, as well as an extra bonus track and all forms of cover art I ever produced in as high of quality I could manage. The album is name your price, but you don't need to pay to access all of the bonus content.

Thanks for listening ⚮

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
��
��
]
��
��
Introducing, Morning.

Thanks for listening ⚮