Ranking
Original Post
They are not fake! Information most be verified, And if it is than tc will be sent shortly.

Toribash would not allow a "fake" Event
They aren't fake, they just suck something awful.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Read under the offers carefully,You'll have to do exactly as said or you won't get the tc, although sometimes error may occur.
They're not fake, but there's 'catches' to most of them. The biggest "catch" to ALL of them is that you have to enter legitimate information. If you put your name as John Doe and you live on 1000 Nowhere Street, when they follow up on your survey, it'll come back as invalid. This is why a lot of members don't get their TC.

Other surveys require you to click at least through the "ad wall" which is what seems to be an endless loop of ads. There IS an end to it, and if you reach it, you get the TC.

It's a quirky system, and we (Nabi/Toribash) don't run it. It's just a way to generate some revenue for the site and the game... so you can play it for free!
Um when i go to the surveys page there aren't any there. I tried on Fire Fox and Internet Explorer but neither show surveys. Is it just me?