Toribash
Original Post
+Dueling
I made a duel server, and dueled this guy for 250 tc. That was all I had. I was winning with 50 frames left in wushu, and he left. I lost my tc. Any solution for this? The person who i was dueling was named tymon11.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done. This is why such dueling is hazzardous.
[spirit]
Toribash and it's staff are not responsible and will not police personal duels. You take the risk and you pay the price, maybe next time you will duel with people you trust or trust that you shouldn't be dueling at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
well i just wana say thet the duelin system need some adjusments if someone ping in a middle of a duel all ur tc is gone also if someone goes out of the game or accidently ping this is reasky if u duelin for a big amount of tcs so i guess this should be fixed same thing where with the bettin system but got fixed aventualy

about ur problem chaossook there is really nothing thet can be done atm i had the same prob just choseto duel with pple u know and not aeveryone on thet comes to the server .
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Hes not talking About beting and i dont think there is any duel command...
Originally Posted by TheCobra View Post
Hes not talking About beting and i dont think there is any duel command...

There is.
/duel *Number*

If you do that then everyone have to pay whatever number you put in every game you play.