Ranking
Original Post
trying to do a split
trying to do a split with this starting move is it possible?
Attached Files
try to do a split .rpl (33.0 KB, 29 views)
Instead of editting the replay and having it done for you, I'd like to give you a few tips to help you accomplish this by yourself:

1) Speed - If you are planning to possibly use this opener in multiplayer then I suggest you use a much faster move. Favourably one that touchs the oponent (with a reasonable force and speed of course) at the first/second turn, depending on the turnframes.

2) Momentum - You're going to need to obtain a lot more momentum (an impelling force/strength) to gain a dismember. Try rotating the chest, lumbar and pecs effectively to get a good build up.

3) Joints - Even the slightest details can give you a better chance of dismemberment. Try grabbing/ungrabbing, contracting, extending, holding, relaxing the wrsits and ankles to get a more accurate or powerful hit.

4) The butt - I can see you've been extending the glutes - good start. Extending the glutes are good for kicking, but contracting, holding, or relaxing the glutes can be even more useful in different situations. Try experimenting with them and see what you can achieve.

5) Relax - Again, good start relaxing, but as you move more and more joints I would advise maybe holding or relaxing a few in place. This can make the replay a lot more fluid and generally more aesthetically pleasing.

6) Targets - My last point you may want to consider - you don't always have to aim for the joints themselves. Sometimes you may find getting a dismemberment easier if you hit between the respective joints.

Try using a few of those tips and see how you get along, you might feel more comfortable using some techniques rather than others.
no offence but its not my first try in relax mod

but thanks for the tips ill try em out right away
Relaxing in the start doesn't help, you must relax all every time you get stiff again.
Yes, but once you use up (extend/contract) lots of joints, you'll still become stiff in time, as you did in the replay. Most specifically knees and elbows, but other joints as well.
For example, if your knee was relaxed at the start, and you then proceeded to extend it and left it extended for the rest of the replay, that leg would be 'stiff' and not 'relaxed', same with any other joint. Keep an eye out for stiffness and relax every now and then to keep your replays fluid.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
You are way too slow to make a split from that position with that setup. You could try to not ungrab and counterrotate your body to throw your leg in and split him then. That would be possible.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube