Ranking
Originally Posted by Goomba View Post
I'm Goomba

I think we played checkers and we got into a tie. Were you in Tuna's discord server?
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
My nick is literally the name of the game twice and a double i.

Toribash - bash = TORI
Toribash - ribash = TO

TORIITO.

Artist. Sometimes.

i once took 2 tabs of acid at 7:30am after pulling an all nighter and had to give my dad a hug and speak words to him while i was fully peaking. legit the most difficult thing i've ever had to do. also the acid gave me aimbot on apex legends
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
i once took 2 tabs of acid at 7:30am after pulling an all nighter and had to give my dad a hug and speak words to him while i was fully peaking. legit the most difficult thing i've ever had to do. also the acid gave me aimbot on apex legends

never considered acid to be a PED
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by list View Post
never considered acid to be a PED

It was crazy and kinda sounds unbelievable but I swear its true haha, I had just downloaded it and hadn't messed with the sensitivity, i had probably played 5 games beforehand and wasn't any good yet. I won like 8 games that day with a friend in duos and I was averaging at least 10 kills a game, I was literally tracking people perfectly it was actually crazy. I played a couple days after and was complete dogshit again and I don't think I've played it again lol
you're on thin ice, pal
My real name isn't tyler and 112 is the emergency number for the fire department in Germany
Tyler is from tyler durden, protagonist of fight club, because I was a big fan in 2010
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
hey so am i. sucks don't it
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Originally Posted by tyler112 View Post
My real name isn't tyler and 112 is the emergency number for the fire department in Germany
Tyler is from tyler durden, protagonist of fight club, because I was a big fan in 2010

your real name isn't tyler? i need a minute to process this
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn