Ranking
war_hero hi if you see this guy I talk about how you can heal our oq u do and fuck u all d best and I think you know q face bye
-----
i know you guys how to change the texture of the tori??
Last edited by maikebollis; Mar 3, 2012 at 03:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by maikebollis View Post
war_hero hi if you see this guy I talk about how you can heal our oq u do and fuck u all d best and I think you know q face bye
-----
i know you guys how to change the texture of the tori??

Dude, this is not the thread to talk about this.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!
Is this complaitable for mac? If so how do i install it? Is it like the atmosphear script?
Last edited by jisse; Apr 9, 2012 at 12:02 AM.
Bump.
I still dont get how to use this.
3DS FC :4038-6911-2047
Pokemon Player. LoZ and other Nintendo shit. =]
*long bump*
I've never had the change to actual find it how it works.
can anyone make a step-to-step tutorial?
thanks!
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
*long bump*
I've never had the change to actual find it how it works.
can anyone make a step-to-step tutorial?
thanks!

It's the same as saving keyframes. Except that you can actually move/edit the keyframes easily.
The red spheres are like the camera or where you're standing at for a given frame and the blue spheres are the point to where you're looking at.
The black spheres are the line to where the camera moves from one red sphere to another red sphere. By using the pink sphere, you can actually adjust the curve of the black spheres.
The grey spheres are like the black ones except that it applies to the blue spheres. And so as for the teal spheres which has the same function as to pink spheres.

I hope you understand what I said
~knight zero~
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
Would you mind making a video tutorial aswell?

There's a video and an in depth text tutorial on the op, if you didn't check them out already :P
It's great! It's much better than using normal keyframes, but one problem for me: Toribash begins to get more and more laggy as I enlarge the frames for the new keyframes until it crashes (The dots from the trail or curve become too many), anyone have a solution for this? I consider my computer being pretty good, but yet it still lags with the interface on.