Toribash
Original Post
How do I Replays together?
I want to know how i can edit the toribash replays and put them into one file for youtube. Windows Movie Maker doesn't support .rpl files so I'm lost. Puh-puh-puh please help me (sorry about the typo in the subject) <--- Scratch that because now i know that i have to put the fraps videos in windows movie maker and i made a video...but it isnt in the right format for youtube! Can somebody help me out?
Last edited by licker; Mar 14, 2008 at 08:24 PM.
I dont know much about this but i do know that you have to convert the file type from .rpl
I think you can change it to .gif and .avi
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=15367
maybe that can help you
You aren't in any ways required to convert .rpl files to anything, that is technically impossible to convert to conventional media anyway.
You just simply run Toribash, with UI disabled (read tutorials.) and replay the replays you want in your video. Use your favourite video capturing program for that, like easyvideo, fraps... there are tons.
What what? In the butt.
after im done putting the scenes in i still cant transfer it to youtube....how do i make it the appropriate file type?
Use a better movie making tool(use google to find one. tucows.com is good start) than windows movie maker. Windows movie maker can only export in one file type and the files are gigantic in size.
What what? In the butt.