Toribash
Original Post
Toricredits only for the ones who payed?
So, i downloaded Tb 3.0, and i was happy to find all servers unlocked, but i was also offered to choose my joint colors, but ingame i cant have them.

and then i find out that THE ONES WHO DIDNT PAY THE GAME, GOT TO HAVE 20K OF TORICREDITS FOR THE CUSTOM HEAD, but looks like only the ones who payed the game are able to earn toricredits. that sound contradictory to me

is that the way things are, or did i misunderstand something?
You earn 10 toricredits per won fight, and they update every 24th hour. So yeah, you kinda missunderstod it.
and what about rankings? is that only for the ones who payed? coz i see alot of people without ranking below their names including myself
As for the rankings they update every 24th hour aswell, so just keep patiencent
You must play some matches before entering in the ranking system....
It's been over 24 hours now, I'm still a white belt with 100 games (Yea, I played for over 5 hours straight, and a few more waiting for the multiplayer servers to stop crashing) and still no credits/belts!
I'll give it one more day...
The belts and credits will NOT update until the servers are more stable.

This could be a day...this could be a week.
Originally Posted by zzzdude View Post
It's been over 24 hours now, I'm still a white belt with 100 games (Yea, I played for over 5 hours straight, and a few more waiting for the multiplayer servers to stop crashing) and still no credits/belts!
I'll give it one more day...

You have to win the fights... did you win a lot?

PS: I won some fights Saturday and I have 0 credits...
Originally Posted by Clbck View Post
The belts and credits will NOT update until the servers are more stable.

This could be a day...this could be a week.

Clbck is right. The ranking, belt, and credits systems aren't updating because the Nabi people are trying to stabilize the servers. After they've got everything in order, the systems will update. Its not just the new people who are being affected. My new head won't update because of the same problem. Just be patient.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~