Ranking
Original Post
What is happening with nick Kyselina????!?!?!?
Hello, im using nick [MD]Kyselina for over one year, and now i can't use it! It says i can't use it! What does that mean?!?!? Today i played with that nick! But now it doesn't work....
Re: What is happening with nick Kyselina????!?!?!?
This really should belong in Support over anything...

*MOVED*

Moreover, you should pehaps use the search function..? The reason is probably because somebody who's registered is using the nick Kyselina now. If you know that wouldn't be the case, contact hampa, see if he can rectify the situation.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
But i use this nick for long time, what if someone who is registered changed his nick to hurt my reputation?
I'm afraid you'll have to contact hampa. If its simply someone changing their name to be malicious, it shouldn't last. If someone actually registered and uses the name Kyselina, I'm afraid nothing can be done, and it just falls under the name copy-protection.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Kyselina, don't stay so upset that someone got your name, you are a beginner at the forums, so a person who got the name maybe wasn't by a malicious reason, then you need to think another name for you.