ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Do you like to make tori credits from surveys/offer?
yes
22 Votes / 42.31%
no
13 Votes / 25.00%
i haven't tried
17 Votes / 32.69%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i keep doing surveys but they never give me my tc, i need help finding out y? they even say viewed....then followed by missing toricredits? i dont know y they dont work plz help!
Last edited by TheReeper; Jul 8, 2009 at 10:05 AM.
''When Life Gives You Lemons, You Make Beef Stew''
,Andy Milinocas
I have a few of them, wouldn`t mind but I contacted them about some of them one being the installer of a toolbar, never got the tc for it, contacted them and they asked for the email or proof that I installed it. Well no email since you don`t get emails from toolbar makers, I sent them a screenshot but stupidly they just said the same thing.

Not all of them are failures though, 3 surveys I did I actually got tc for, shame not for all though.
Yeah I figured that after not being paid for it and the damn thing leaving 18 trojans and malware on my system, grrrrr
WolfBR: its because you have to be approven on that offer to get the tc, as you probably wont be..
lol, nice double post and your welcome, just helping people that still don't understand the offer system. also, for those that are giving up, KEEP TRYING! You will get the TC if you have the patience to do what is in the tutorial. You wont regret it.
i did two, and copied what i thought was the entire end page, but they denied it and said i forgot to copy the top picture that says final steps. just saying that to make sure others dont waste 20 minutes of their life.
my xbl gamertag: ‘Mr Muktuk'
Be jelly NOW.
For the part that you put to pick 2 or 3 offers, you can pick only 1 and it works. And to get past the wall of offers, spam Tab + -> (left arrow key).