Ranking
Original Post
How to make tc from surveys correctly (Don't let people tell you its a waste of time)

So How did I make 9,152 tc in 3 days by doing nothing but filling out a bit of information such as my email address and downloading a few programs?

many people will tell you this doesn't work or a waste of time.

Well if there is a will there is a way!

1. go to http://forum.toribash.com/tori_survey.php

2.Click "get help" (this part is very importent) -----------------this page might not open if you have adblock plus enabled or noscript or other adblocking programs disable them for this

remember this page this is going to show you the stats on your survey reports

3. now in another tab go back to the survey page now lets look for a simple ad that will give us what we want. Besure to read the fine print.

^ here is a good example all you have to do is type your email address on this one. (most likely first page or 2nd page)

now after you compleated the task of entering your email address and pressing submit take a screenshot of your browser and save the image and upload it to http://imgur.com/ and save the image link.

4. switch tabs back to the page where it shows that the ad is trying to report back
you should see something like this

now you must wait till

this becomes this

then click

then scroll down and click

"continue to the offer inquiry page"

then fill it out with your screenshot

chances are your going to get a generic auto response telling you the ad has not told them anything so you must basically repeat what you just said in a different manner but make sure you include the screenshot and state that based on the requirements you have completed the task.

Either you will be instantly credited with the toricredit or in a few hours you will see something like this..

Words of advice and tips to stay safe:

after completed this far PLEASE CLEAR YOUR COOKIES each survay drops lots of tracking cookies that monitors what web sites you go to watch is invasion of privacy let me show you how many cookies I got from going to just 1 survey ad page.

also be careful about downloading any of the download and install they say they don't have virus's but they have adware thats just as bad that will take control of your search engine so if you have a decent anti virus you should be fine but be careful if you don't.

here is the surveys that have worked for me

win 1,500 popeye's lunch
get 1,000 gad card
win a microsoft surface
dove samples
download gimp
get an iphone download install and play(sonic )
monster vs rockstar
dreamhoroscope
sizzling savings 
download install donkey kong

If you have any questions just reply or send me a PM

EDIT:

I wasn't very clear on the kind of screenshots

after you complete a survey take a screenshot of it here are examples

Last edited by KEKETHECAT; Apr 20, 2013 at 06:29 PM.
Well not all countries have same surveys and surveys in other countries doesnt work 100percent. Sometimes theres none in a country.

But good tutorial.

I like when you informed us with the cookies. Its a great help.
hi
Originally Posted by PandaHero View Post
Well not all countries have same surveys and surveys in other countries doesnt work 100percent. Sometimes theres none in a country.

But good tutorial.

I like when you informed us with the cookies. Its a great help.

My guide is made strictly based on if ads that do not work if you take a screenshot and submit it to them the support team will credit you.

also about the cookies I am not really sure how many people know how much power some can have with cookies if you want to learn more about how to protect your privacy be sure to look at this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie_cookie

Controversy

Zombie cookies were first documented by Ashkan Soltani and a team of researchers at UC Berkeley,[6] where it was noticed that cookies kept coming back after they were deleted over and over again. This was cited as a serious privacy breach. If you delete a cookie, it should remain deleted. Since most users are barely aware of these storage methods, it's unlikely that users will ever delete all of them. From the Berkeley report, “few websites disclose their use of Flash in privacy policies, and many companies using Flash are privacy certified by TRUSTe”.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spyware
Last edited by KEKETHECAT; Apr 10, 2013 at 06:05 PM.
thankyou for the guide, it is very indepth the pictures makes it really easy for me to follow =)

Why does it take so long for an offer to report? How long does it usually take?
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
I wouldn't normally fall so low to do this, but since I'm 0tc, no items broke now, let's do this!
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
What is the thing your meant to screenshot?

Click the PrtSc key on your keyboard.

And to do what he did, go to any program that has a selection tool, and make a selection box around the offer you want to. Example:

ugly