Toribash
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
Well every-time I see someone lift in ABD the other player complains, and then usually rage quits or goes on a lecture about how its no good.

Which further proves my point. People can't handle a lift because they don't know how to counter it and don't want to try.
Decap Moves - Average. People don't really give a shit about Decap Moves.

well obviously that isnt true...
What it 'impro'?
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
What it 'impro'?

I'm assuming it's short for improvisation. Which really should be "improv" but whatever.

Basically it means do moves on the spot. Don't have a plan but just react to the situation.
Put this as a tip

Never try to attack in a middle of a match, it makes you loose balance and can sometimes put you in the air. Being in the middle of air during an aikido/ABD match is bad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
What really is impro? I still dont understand.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Originally Posted by HolyButler View Post
What really is impro? I still dont understand.

Basically it means do moves on the spot. Don't have a plan but just react to the situation.

If that doesn't answer your question.... let me put it this way.

You know when you're playing Toribash and you don't have a predetermined move? But instead, you just react to the current situation and fight that way. That's improvisation and that's what he means. Just play like you think you should.
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Put this as a tip

Never try to attack in a middle of a match, it makes you loose balance and can sometimes put you in the air. Being in the middle of air during an aikido/ABD match is bad

I disagree, being on mid-air on ABD feels good and can do lots of tricks, decaps and stuff
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy