Ranking
Original Post
Seeking a Tutor Seeking Help Seekin Opinions
Hey im a pretty new player , anyone could tutor me or guide me in anyway?
My best moves come from the advanced moves Bodybreaker and Tree piece rip or what it was named. atleast those are very predictable since nearly everyone knows them and there are limitations to them one of my biggest problem atm in Judo and tried wushu and had the same problem is how to make a big enough jump leap to initiate since many of my opponents are master of aerial combat and i just stand as a ragdoll getting kicked over by a raging hur*ricane spinning around kicking me untill im knocked out.

Any tips?

Is there any other preparing jump/leap positions as the one in three piece rip where you stand down as a eagle with the wings up and at that position you get tremendous force upwards but its somewhat to much in my opinion. i'f anyone is willing to try to help me out explain if you have the time and the experience i'd be very happy ^^.

My personal favorite of the replay might be the Judo fatality or eagle drop which i think was the best ones In my opinion im not sure doh, any opinions on the replays? then plz tell me what to improve and what i could do to improve.
Attached Files
Judo Fatality.rpl (51.7 KB, 12 views)
Eagle DROP!.rpl (27.3 KB, 11 views)
Aerial Succes.rpl (19.3 KB, 7 views)
Bodycrash.rpl (22.0 KB, 5 views)
TOUCHDOWN.rpl (16.5 KB, 7 views)