Toribash
I have twixtor, but it does this thing where it pauses momentarily in places it's not supposed to. like in this video I made for example:
(At the start)
I think it's because I have not enough ram.
Originally Posted by Diatie View Post
I have twixtor, but it does this thing where it pauses momentarily in places it's not supposed to. like in this video I made for example:
(At the start)
I think it's because I have not enough ram.

It's probably because your FPS dropped at those moments when recording the replay. Make sure you get a solid 60 FPS throughout the recording. If it drops, re-record it. It's either that or your twixtor settings.
Hmm, I know it's not my fps. What are your settings? That's the only problem I have with twixtor.
Originally Posted by Diatie View Post
Hmm, I know it's not my fps. What are your settings? That's the only problem I have with twixtor.

How to make your own Texture Packs or Skins
I belive this would be really helpful or maybe if someone could just point me in the right direction with a youtube vid or something please just...Help
I can tell you play minecraft. Oh yeah, you can just youtube that. "How to make toribash textures" Oh and you actually need to buy the item before you can put on the art.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Could someone make an in depth tutorial on how to build momentum? I've always struggled to make my movements fluid, and all the tutorials that i find don't tell me how, they just tell me to do it.
It's just unbalanced forces like bouncing around and gaining momentum from the momentum of that jump. Does this make sense or am I explaining this right? Hell I don't think so xD
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays