ES Recruitment Drive
can someone write that in more dumbass-friendly language?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

uh... have you looked at that?
it's either fuxxed up or that text isn't in english. or anything like it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then

Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
uh... have you looked at that?
it's either fuxxed up or that text isn't in english. or anything like it.

lol, ok here goes: Start/Run/type "regedit"(no quotes)

then when you get to regedit do as follows: on the left hand side of the window will be a list of folders and their names double click on the one that says "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Once double clicked it will show more folders and thier names: double click on the one named "Software" Once more folders and their names will appear: double clikc on the folder named "Toribash" Inside of the Toribash folder their will be one more folder called: "INSTALPATH" double click on it, then once inside look to the right side of the window in the big space, inside it should be one line of information mine looks something like this (Default) REG_SZ cProgram Files\Toribash-2.7 If yours does not look like this to change it you need to: double click on (Default) then type cProgram Files\Toribash-2.7
I r Batdude.
It seems like what happenes is the installation of 2.7 didn't even write to the registry.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
tried what isha said. didn't help.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then

Uuuuh mines has toribash-2.7 beta2 in it how can i get just the regular 2.7 in it??
I WILL EAT YOU
erase the -2.7 beta2 part...
holy crap, how hard is that to figure out?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then