Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Server
I know, i know it's a noobish question, but..... where can i download the toribash server creator or something for windows
Well, I think there are a few topic about this, but...
AS QUOTED FROM nmilkosky(me)
The server.exe has not been released yet, so you will just have to wait.

Just so you know, there is a search button.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
B&B&B&
This is getting to be a very big question asked... I wonder when they'll release it..
I'm not insane... just a sane person in an insane world!
thanks dude, and nice head, what program did you use to do it and how much did you pay?? and.... i heard there is an old version for linux and mac (server) isn't there?
Last edited by cachiporrin; Nov 13, 2007 at 11:53 PM.
The search feature on theses forums is LAME!! You CAN NOT find ANY REAL information on the status of creating your own server in windows. LAME RESPONSES FROM ALL OF YOU.

I see alot of custom servers, are they all linux?? wth is up with the windows server? is it out yet!? if not then it probly wont ever come out since ive been hearing about it for years now....

By the way, this thread is one of the first things that google lists when you type "toribash server". SOoOOoooOO theeenn... Mabye you guys ought to put some damn information in here... ya think?
Last edited by jlw08; Aug 3, 2009 at 08:28 AM.
Originally Posted by jlw08 View Post
The search feature on theses forums is LAME!! You CAN NOT find ANY REAL information on the status of creating your own server in windows. LAME RESPONSES FROM ALL OF YOU.

I see alot of custom servers, are they all linux?? wth is up with the windows server? is it out yet!? if not then it probly wont ever come out since ive been hearing about it for years now....

By the way, this thread is one of the first things that google lists when you type "toribash server". SOoOOoooOO theeenn... Mabye you guys ought to put some damn information in here... ya think?

instead of bumping three year old threads, try using the "create server" button at the bottom of the window when you go into the multiplayer menu.
Originally Posted by jlw08 View Post

The search feature is good in the forums, its like any different one.
You are giving lame questions, what do you expect?
The servers are all linux servers, I dont believe there were any windows servers so far, theres no need for it, since windows servers suck.

Also next time dont bump old threads, just make a new one.

One more thing: If your interested in creating private servers, then just create it.
If the servers list isnt full then you will be able to create it.
Also there are lots of static servers you can play on (beginner, semipro, intermediate, blackbelt and ultimate). These are on 24/7.

And that attitude wont help you, because you disgust the people to answer you.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!