ES Recruitment Drive
I used to hax the runescape standalone values as well as slow down line rider for easy recording, but rs was for instant level points boosts. But I would never hav TB values for instant 1 mill Qi.... or would I?!?! Nah. xD
Originally Posted by OK9ZERA View Post
CE is dangerous. Someone might hack tb values then we're screwed.

The only important values are serverside anyway. Someone could screw up their client, sure, but that's just a client.

Originally Posted by StingReay View Post
I used to hax the runescape standalone values as well as slow down line rider for easy recording, but rs was for instant level points boosts. But I would never hav TB values for instant 1 mill Qi.... or would I?!?! Nah. xD

If you set your Qi really high you'd only be setting the count on your client, and if you tried to buy anything the server would check the actual value...

Also, enough talk of cheating.
Back on topic.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
No. Shaders can only be obtained with a graphics card. Now please, PLEASE understand that. Too many annoying threads on it in support...meh.
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
The speedhack options shown in this thread are before 5.5, which allows you guys to do this. Mine, on the other hand, is 5.5, and doesn't have the two speedhack changers, only one slider that is a worthless piece of crap. I got it to 88 fps, then it dropped to 1 again. >:/
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
I tried this and my Toribash got screwed. I forgot to set the antiailiasing to 0 so now I only get 10 fps sometimes a little more than that. I tried doing this again with the antiailiasing off but it won't work. Even when I download the new toribash it doesn't fix itself.

so... any help?
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
You might want to delete CE all together, hopefully that will work :o
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Aww.... it says 'invalid address' or something . By the way, is that GNOME you're running, or just metacity?
EPIC SHIT!
never tought of using the speedhack [ sucks, i know, i like hacking stuff with ce :P]
ima +rep if i find out how!

:3 EPIC! :3
how u do a speed hack with ce and i all ways think maybe there is a way
zarky