ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Easiest TC Meothod(s)?
If this isn't meant to be here I apologize.

What's the or one of the best ways to earn TC? Other than buying.

In game i'm guessing Tourneys or betting is.

On the forum i'm not too sure though. Thank you in advance for replies!
Stay cool!
If you are trying not to spend real money.
In game, you can play in tournaments, go into betting lobbies, or you can duel.
On the website, you can make textures or you can attempt to market.

It is really up to you. There is no true easy way to make tc.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
art and texture making has good profit most of the time

Do you really think that each toribash's player can draw pretty well? I think the easiest way to get TC either Marketing or Betting, in each way you need to be thaught for certain one.
To be honest the fastest and easiest way to get tc is to either buy it or get a booster.
"DONT EVER BUY TC FROM THE SHOP" instead check under items
I mean betting servers are great and all but it's never a guarantee. If you don't want to spend eny amount of real money then try either tournaments or dueling.
There are some ways:
-buying a booster of an amount of tc for a period of time
-tourneys
-bets
-duels (for items or tc)
-making art and selling it
-marketing
-buying a booster
-tourneys (max you can make off tourneys is about 10k a day)
-bets (very unreliable, i wouldnt recommend it)
-duels (if youre good enough you can get rich in 1 day without needing tc to start)
-making art and selling it (very time consuming. also the market for art is bs, chances are you will make nothing)
-marketing (easy money, but you need to know the average prices for alot of items and which items are popular, also you need to have alot of tc to do this efficiently)

all in all, you need to be good at something to make quick tc(or you can buy tc, even if it is weird and lame).
Thanks raaage. Most detailed one here. Thanks to you all actually! All very helpful. I'll take what you all said into consideration when looking to make some quick TC.