Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] Just showing you guys a sneak peak
Well, If you guys haven't noticed I have been away from toribash, busy with alot of stuff. Im going to be nice and show you guys one of my first designs.
Hope you guys enjoy

Oh by the way the company will be launching in the next year or so hopefully so look forward to ArtificialMindAttack.

Goddamn photobucket fucked my image ill try to see if I can fix some stuff up ( new image soon )

Added tags for you. Please put the correct tags when you post a topic. ~Chozo
Last edited by Chozo; Aug 19, 2009 at 02:56 PM.
Hi it's Praeter
Artificial mind attack, haha, i love that name

The shirt is awesome too,
it's not overkill like some shirts are and is funny.

Good work mrama, hope to see more.
Originally Posted by DaJoka View Post
Artificial mind attack, haha, i love that name

Ditto lol ^

Design is fucking epic. Your style fully shows through, and I love it I'll make sure to buy something once I've got some money :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Phail> Everyone knows GMs can combust your videocard temporarily
<decimat0r1> let those bitches try
thank you all for your comments, oh just for you guys who are wondering why the hands are like that , hands are my main part for distortion.
Hi it's Praeter
Really love it, Im not too sure what the company is for though, im assuming clothing?
Nice name though
But question, are you stopping with all toribash related art?
wow mrama, be sure to make these in bright colours, id love to buy tthis and stuff like it =D
Well done, and i hope to see more designs soon ;)
real nice design man, your hands are ok on the style on this drawing and will be better after studying your own. hands are tricky small bastards! will your company be strictly web based ore are you opening a rl shop aswell ?
good luck anyway !!
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Originally Posted by hazelbud View Post
real nice design man, your hands are ok on the style on this drawing and will be better after studying your own. hands are tricky small bastards! will your company be strictly web based ore are you opening a rl shop aswell ?
good luck anyway !!

Well we are going to start web based but once we are established online we will start saving for a shop locally.
Hi it's Praeter