Its feet are missing pinky.

you are lacking sense of depth.

it has no privat parts

it has a double chin

its head looks like a enubiz

its boobs are big

its ankle bends the wrong way

gj 9/10
First of all, it doesn't matter how many toes there are. It's not human, so it doesn't need five toes. Second, the shading looks fine to me :/ Maybe it's your monitor. Third of all, I decided not to draw in the private parts for... you know. Figure it out yourself. Fourthly, The bottom of the chin doesn't jut out. Fifth, I have no idea who enubiz is, but ok... Sixthly, what are you talking about? There aren't any breasts on this thing. Lastly, you're looking at the leg wrong. The back legs are modeled off of a large cat. Only the toes are very long. Basically, the entire lower part of the leg is the foot.

Uh... thanks..?
I just had to laugh at "No privat parts". Anyways, I think it looks great just the neck looks fat near the top, the hands look a tiny bit to small and the thing at the back of his shoulder looks kinda funny on the first look, maybe some wings would be nice :3 But I like it
Very creative, I like the style. No offense but the face looks kinda like a llama xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Y u no make heads
I like this better than the last one :3
The colors go nice on a dragon hah
But, he looks kinky O.o
Hi.
you have improved a lot Gryph, great work there, keep'em rolling
Last edited by Chozo; Mar 25, 2012 at 06:10 PM.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
The chin lacks correct shading. It looks like the head is flat. Make the area directly under the chin darker. The rest of the body has correct shading.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
It's awesome and all. Love the colors here. And the ear things.... they're so cool x)

Anyways, the thing I kinda don't like is the neck. It's quite weird that it gets bigger towards the head.
I mean, it would be okay, if it's bigger when it starts from the body (i.e. like horses), but not like it's now. Imo, it's just a bit illogical xD

Uhh, it's so hard to explain stuff ._.

But yeah, hope that I've explained it good enough.
Anyways, it's a good work you're doing here
Love your stuff.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc