Ranking
Its supposed to be jagged, and could you be more specific?
I might change the colors but I am probably keep the base color of demon. I am thinking of changing the elf to a blue color.
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
It looks like you just cut up random shapes and lines on the flat, and also, add more elf maybe? It's not really that appealing if you're more on the demon and pure side.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
The torso is pretty random, but I'm going to keep the elf at the stature it is at, because I don't want to much elf on it so that is staying. I might scrap (probably will) the torso and start over.

Demon is the base color and that is staying. This set is going to be a quick project and I'm most likely going to finish it tomorrow.
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
Mhmm, well, good luck with that, pretty much I still think elf should stand out though, as it is like, the central color of the whole piece.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
It looks intresting so far, nothing to comment a true minimalistic style set. Continue it, really want to see the final result.
I like the first torso than the second one

Its good, go finish it now son
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
This set is BOOTYFUL!!! If you ever sell it Pm me so I can offer ;)
I am just an icon livin'