Toribash
Original Post
[tex] (RL) Heads
Heyho ^^
Here is some of my art :P I made it for my clan Reckless (obviously) give me your feedback pls ^^
These 2 are still very simple, i'll try to go further and make them more detailled and stuff :P The problem is that i don't really like digital art ... I'm a traditional artist as you can see on my instagram, and that i don't have any good programs to do so x.x
( I'm using paint at the moment ) ( www.instagram.com/eliothron )

I tried to make it look more like marvin the martian but i don't know if it's better x.x

It looks extremely weird on top of the head and i don't really know how to fix it x.x

A new one :P

And it's supposed to be so big !

I also take requests by the way
I'll create your requests for only 250 tc But they'll be simple as fuck xP
Last edited by Thronior; Oct 5, 2015 at 06:00 PM.
The art thread is more a place to ask for cnc then for taking request and selling textures, eitherway I will gove some cnc. First they are very simple so there isnt much to say about them, a tip is try some new more advanced stuff, you can only learn by trying right? Put an watermark on both of them otherwise people are able to steal the heads.

The head on the left actually reminded me of marvin the martian so you may be able to improve it with that in mind I guess XD
As headles said, this is not the right board if you are looking to set up a shop, however if you'd like people to comment on your artwork then it should be fine.

[Tex] is the correct tag, not [Text]. Also, be sure to update the post with the name of the program you used to make these heads, it's part of the art board rules.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I edited it sry i didn't notice that i posted it on the wrong board but feedback is very good 2 and i added the program i used for these ^^ so i'll stay here and have the selling thing as a little side thingy :P
Headless now that you mention it, it really does look like him i'll edit it to make it look even more alike l8er :P

PS: The watermark actually is the Reckless on the head, if anyone who isn't from (RL) uses one of these heads pls notice me ^^
-----
Edited: As you can see i made it right away x.x and nw it's already 0:40 fuck xD
-----
Edited2:
I just saw that there is something else i have to fix on that head x.x
Last edited by Thronior; Oct 3, 2015 at 12:41 AM.
You should consider moving from paint to gimp. Much better for making heads etc.
Also learn about shading your heads. Also in my opinion you shouldnt have your clan on the back of your head try to make an biceptexture with the clan name on it as most clans do, I can make a simple biceptexture if you want just PM me.
Bizepstextures are expensive x.x i give every single tc i have to the clan T.T I can't afford it x.x
If i was rich i'd make a groundtexture with my clan on it ^^
You can see how poor I am just by looking at my tori xD (even though it looks good :P )
Last edited by Thronior; Oct 3, 2015 at 09:24 AM.
sry but what's template x.x I'm a complete noob in digital stuff xP
-----
Edited: not even google knows it xD
Last edited by Thronior; Oct 4, 2015 at 10:55 AM.
this is a template
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
sry but what's template x.x I'm a complete noob in digital stuff xP
-----
Edited: not even google knows it xD

you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.