Toribash
Re: The Second Revival of "What's on your Desktop".
finder, system preferences, garage band, marble blast, nanosaur, not sure, itunes, automater, not sure, not sure, word, excel, powerpoint, firefox, safari, ichat, iphoto, Font Book, dictionary, imovie, google earth, flash?, flash?, flash?, not sure, not sure, not sure, not sure, stickies, text edit, preview, quicktime, not sure, not sure, not sure, not sure... okay from here on i'm just going say what i do know... armagetron advanced, wings, ragdoll masters, comic life?, toribash, pov-ray, gimp...

oh my god, you have too many apps, how do they fit on your screen!?!

also its too small make it bigger!

nothing interesting really, mind you, most of my kewl shit got lost in the virus incident
Originally Posted by MrPoptart

why is it soo small? (use the zoom option at the bottom right of your window if you really can't see it...)

i edited it through paint to show you my start menue (because there is some stuff in that, that isn't on my desktop)

i also used my uber paint skillz to change my real name to MrPoptart in the start menue

did any one notice whats in the bottem right corner? lol
i've got mine uploaded!

the wallpaper changes every day, macosx has really nice wallpapers that comes with the system
Wow, everyone either has media centre or a nice Mac... all i have is a terrible laptop with a tiny screen

Attached Images
Desktop.PNG (217.8 KB, 62 views)
Attached Files
Desktop.PNG_thumb (12.0 KB, 7 views)
Ok, here's mine.
Altrought I change wallpaper/Start bar/Cursor every month at least unless I really like the current one.
Last edited by Andrecova; Apr 17, 2008 at 11:11 PM.
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis
cant upload mine.. too big.. i myself made a desktop so large that its too large to upload here
I strongly advise you NOT to click Here.
The language is a bit... Strange...

Originally Posted by Andrecova
Ok, here's mine.
Altrought I change wallpaper/Start bar/Cursor every month at least unless I really like the current one.

I also change these things every time