Ranking
yeah ip bans exist i thought, why not just limit accounts to ip? or something of sort, personally i dont see an issue with alts unless ur ban evading, farming beginner servers. if ur just playing anywhere else but the beginner lobbies theres 0 issue with being on an alt anything else would have to be on the player who is dueling on alts, u dont have to duel them if u dont want to, if u do and u get clapped well whatd u expect, u can just ask for their main and listen to the "this is my main" bs or u can just watch them play and figure out how good they are, if ur losing to them its not cuz theyre on an account with a lower belt, its cuz ur worse than them. its also not that hard to figure out what theyre skill is by watching a match or 2, u can easily see a difference between a white belt and a brown belt, and brown belt from 2nd dan, and from 2nd dan to 5th, and from 5th to 9th, and so on, theres massssssive gaps in skill and tricks they will use when playing, if u figure what people usually can do at a certain belt its easy to see assign patterns and do alot more than just guess their belt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.