ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+How i can win easy tcs ?
i have maked the surveys
but now i cant spent money buying tcs online
have an other way to earn free and fast tc ?
Mhmmm go in official servers make a duel server on a mod your super good at..Wushu aikido etc..But don't make the ruels so you always win That's FARMING.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]. Tagknife:you get one minute
*Dances*
*Shuffles*
*Teases*
There are many ways, but some of them are doing events, tourneys(which a lot are hosted), and you can also do official servers.
I think the easiest way is tourneys since the tourneys hosted by the GK are always above 1k(most of the time), and they are hosted by regular players also.
yea u can go to official servers or do what i do try to win tourneys.... or u can make dueling serves and set mods on some ur good at
You can make textures, buy items low, sell them high, win events, win tourneys, duel people, there are tons of ways.
You can also trade in the market or sell art. Much more profitable than dueling servers that rely on you winning more games than you loose before you earn anything.
Actually, people don't buy your items if they aren't the lowest they can find, which is natural, so I'd say that marketing that way is terrible because there is no way to gain more of a profit unless you buy all other items from the shops that have the items, and sell yours high. (Tedious, isn't it?)

I'd work on making some kind of art (Mostly textures) and try to get some $$$ out of that.
you could just play the games like everyone else or...or you could buy them? just don't farm....
In the beginning there was time.
In the end there was nothing......