Toribash
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
Good tips, but the problem I think I have with my kicks is strait from a combo. As in I don't have enough momentum to start with so I have to rely on a strong windup. Anything you can help me with that?

You mean after you get some combo's going you can't seem to get good kicks in? Please provide me with a replay so I can help you further. But, for now, if you have trouble getting momentum, I find it easy shifting your weight quickly to gain more. Get low for a few moments, then rise up quickly, then pick a side to lean toward and go from there, it should keep your kicks more fluid and powerful.
Sunny, im not sure but I think this has helped me a little bit, this is just a question, but could you spar with me so you could tell me what I need work on?
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Originally Posted by lilmali97 View Post
Sunny, im not sure but I think this has helped me a little bit, this is just a question, but could you spar with me so you could tell me what I need work on?

Well, a better way to for me to see how you're doing, and for yourself to see how your doing, you might want to create a few single player replays using the tips I've listed and see post them around.
K.
Making 3 1k Match frame air fight spar type thing o.o'
Would you like an example replay for your 2nd installment?
Attached Files
Examplekick.rpl (152.6 KB, 601 views)
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
Would this be considered realism?
Attached Files
Wut Wut In Teh buns.rpl (164.9 KB, 17 views)
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
nvm about teh replays, dont feel like makin them...
Originally Posted by kylan97 View Post
Would this be considered realism?

I made it a bit more entertaining at the end, but it seems pretty realistic to me.
(Fixed)
Attached Files
Sunny - KylanEDIT.rpl (178.1 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Sunny; Jul 28, 2010 at 10:02 AM.
I made one, I dont think it's realistic though, the what I call "Punches/kicks" were pretty bad and unrealistic to me, can you check for me sunny?
Attached Files
Lilmali97_Spar practice.rpl (202.0 KB, 13 views)
Originally Posted by lilmali97 View Post
I made one, I dont think it's realistic though, the what I call "Punches/kicks" were pretty bad and unrealistic to me, can you check for me sunny?

The opener left much to be desired, you kind of moved awkwardly around when you did this, and it seems rushed, I'll edit it, and show you a few things.
Attached Files
Sunny - Missionary.rpl (106.3 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by Sunny; Jul 28, 2010 at 10:03 AM.