Toribash
ok... I thought the blood made it cool, lol. and sampandora, I used no filters to make this... It was all done with the brushtool on my laptop. Ill work on removing the blood now

EDIT - done
Last edited by Nermado; Feb 21, 2010 at 07:09 PM.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Is the no blood better? and no one answered my question yet... How much do you think this is worth?
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Err, watch it on the double post there. The blood was horrible it looks at least fairly decent now, the texture of the jeans is quite off if you can see jeans don't have such a strong denim texture but its more a passive "its just there" thing, its up to you (the artist) to decide how you will illustrate it.
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind" - John Maynard Keynes
ummmm, i would have to say that yes you did a good job creating the jeans, but because it is hard to realise that they are, my advice would be to create no-realistic stuff, just my opinion though.
*Meanwhile Below*
Why are you people giving him a hard time?

He joined on January...
He made a clan
He is making art
He has a request shop

These jeans, Are quite interesting, The way you made them, For a person joining on 2010, you get a full 10/10.

You must make more.

But in the way people think, It's not really worth much, If you have a full set, And did some fixing to the legs, Would cost around 15k.

Keep it up.
Originally Posted by blackshark View Post
Why are you people giving him a hard time?

He joined on January...
He made a clan
He is making art
He has a request shop

These jeans, Are quite interesting, The way you made them, For a person joining on 2010, you get a full 10/10.

You must make more.

But in the way people think, It's not really worth much, If you have a full set, And did some fixing to the legs, Would cost around 15k.

Keep it up.

It doesn't matter when he joined. People are marking him on his ART. As for the actual art itself though; it's scruffy, and you can't really tell it's a pair of jeans.
2/10
Thank you Blackshark. Its funny how many mixed opinions people have... Can I sell it for like 3-4k? does that work?
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.