Ranking
Original Post
[REQ]Free Blender Help
hey guys ive just got blender and i can do basic stuff like following tutorials to get a result but i would like people to post there help here so i can learn to make stuff in blender without the help of a tutorial. Unfortunatley, i dont have money ATM so i cannot pay for your help

many thanks to anyone who posts
anything in particular?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
just modelling and lighting really, but animation help would be cool aswell
ah... well, i think its all pretty strait forward.

Modeling: just make a grid and play from there, or make a shape. Just familurise yourself with all the random tools, cos they are very useful =P

Lighting: In blender Its gonna be shitty....

Animating: Meh, also pretty strait forward, its mainly just moving points around. Once you know the basics its easy from there. Any tutorial on animating can teach you quicker and easier than i can.
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
ok thanks for your help but why will lighting be shitty in blender? and how do i save my rendered animations, atm all i can do is make an animation and save the .blend, then when i open it, i have to render it all again
on ur buttons toolbar, click "scene (F10)" which will show you a bunch of stuff. In the sub button you will need to click "Render Buttons", then click "Render".

The animate button will animate all frames in range ;-)

EDIT: these will save to "Ctmp\" by default.
the UI is really shitty for new people, it pisses me off all the time >
i just did what you said, and when i look in the tmp folder there are lots of images, how do i turn these into a .gif animation
you need a gif animator.

I use Selteco Bannershop GIF Animator Trial 5, but it water marks the last frame, so i use Microsoft GIF Animator to remove the last frame.

Both are free downloads, just google them.

Then just use animation wizard and import all images, and just replay them in gif!