Ranking
Original Post
Ive Been hacked
Ive been hacked by Iknowjudo and i dont have screenie but i have information and i really want my account back and im going to label all i know about this

My UserName: that was hacked: Ninja44 and if thats not enough he also changed my pass to all my alts inculdeing Gangster57 and Ninja4

his username and alts: IKnowJudo thats his main right now cause all his alts are banned and his alts are SquirlyBoy,JeetKunDo

Info i know about him: Well for one thing i know hes a hacker and if u dont beilve me u can always ask tinner he knows about his hacker abiltys and what he has done were friend but after this i dont think he will ever again be my friend the reason he hacked me i think was because he has had all his sucessful accounts banned he had SquirlyBoy wich i think was a 4th dan or so and he scammed a person he told me he didnt like and he got banned for 3 months and then he got JeetKunDo wich was his other alt and he was a 2nd dan account that he had and got banned for constanly bothering ppl in judo7 and he was banned for about a month i think he did it to me cause im a 4th dan with full textures from a pack i got and i got pure relax and a torso plus a pure force and from another pack i have full demon so it makes since to me why he did me cause of my belt and my acount

this is all i really know about him and what he did to me if ur a admin and u want to know my prevuios pass before he changed it and i can give any information about me personally or about textures i might have and other things i hope one of u admins can help me get my account back =/
Last edited by imhacked; Aug 4, 2009 at 04:28 AM.
that sucks now since textures are transferrable he probably took all your shit. when i was scammed i never got my stuff back, that may be sad for u ;(

good luck getting ure account back tho

i really wish there was some kind of password reset option for these forums.
Last edited by Carlton; Aug 4, 2009 at 04:36 AM.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
ya but all i really want is my account cause i also have booster so in about a week id probalby have them all back and srry for the double post like that
You are going to want to get in contact with a Super Moderator or an Administrator (Blue/Red named people).
These are the people who are able to provide you assistance, trying getting onto IRC and discussing it.
Good luck to you
Back in my day...
im sure il need it with all this info i know i still even with my witnesses i dont have screenies