Toribash
Heres something to update:

I changed all the values that we don't know in the items area and I found two things.
Bruise Colour
Frame Number Colour (the number of frames left in the game, at the top of the screen. And apparently it only changes when its used on Tori.

ITEM 0;[Blood] [Unknown] [Unknown] [Unknown] [DQ Ring] [Ghost] [Unknown] [Timer] [Unknown] [Unknown] [Unknown] [Name/score] [Frame Number (Tori only)] [Emote] [Grip] [Bruise] [Unknown] [Unknown]
Nice job DieAlready, I'll go ahead and add that for Wafflez.

Nice job.

PS nice job
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Bold ones are my adds.

Head avatar (0=disabled, 1=enabled) & booster colors here:
ITEM 0;[Blood] [Unknown] [Unknown] [Unknown] [DQ Ring] [Ghost] [Head avatar (1 or 0)] [Timer] [Booster color 1] [Booster color 2] [Unknown] [Name/score] [Frame Number (Tori only)] [Emote] [Grip] [Bruise] [Unknown] [Unknown]

Grad colors:
GRADCOL1 0;0 [Head] 1 [Breast] 2 [Chest] 3 [Stomach] 4 [Groin] 5 [Right Pec] 6 [Right Bicep] 7 [Left Tricep] 8 [Left Pec] 9 [Left Bicep] 10 [Left Tricep] 11 [Right Hand] 12 [Left Hand] 13 [Right Butt] 14 [Left Butt] 15 [Right Thigh] 16 [Left Thigh] 17 [Left Shin] 18 [Right Shin] 19 [Right Foot] 20 [Left Foot]

And Body colors:
BODCOL 0;0 [Head] 1 [Breast] 2 [Chest] 3 [Stomach] 4 [Groin] 5 [Right Pec] 6 [Right Bicep] 7 [Left Tricep] 8 [Left Pec] 9 [Left Bicep] 10 [Left Tricep] 11 [Right Hand] 12 [Left Hand] 13 [Right Butt] 14 [Left Butt] 15 [Right Thigh] 16 [Left Thigh] 17 [Left Shin] 18 [Right Shin] 19 [Right Foot] 20 [Left Foot]

Texbody (1 means don't show texture):
TEXBODY 0; 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
TEXBODY 0; [Head] [Breast] [Chest] [Stomach] [Groin] [Right Pec] [Right Bicep] [Left Tricep] [Left Pec] [Left Bicep] [Left Tricep] [Right Hand] [Left Hand] [Right Butt] [Left Butt] [Right Thigh] [Left Thigh] [Left Shin] [Right Shin] [Right Foot] [Left Foot]
Right Butt and Left Butt are only available as bumpmaps in the shop. So they are always disabled (set to 1). You may still use them, you cant just buy them.

Bmapbody:
BMAPBODY 0; 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
BMAPBODY 0; [Head] [Breast] [Chest] [Stomach] [Groin] [Right Pec] [Right Bicep] [Left Tricep] [Left Pec] [Left Bicep] [Left Tricep] [Right Hand] [Left Hand] [Right Butt] [Left Butt] [Right Thigh] [Left Thigh] [Left Shin] [Right Shin] [Right Foot] [Left Foot]
Make sure they all are 0 since the butt textures have bumpmaps
Last edited by Zas; Jul 25, 2010 at 06:50 PM.
Added Zas's additions to the first post. +rep to him and DieAlready (forgot to after your addition)

Here's a tip that I forgot to mention before - to prevent Toribash from overwiting your item.dat file each time you open it, just make the file read only.

It's surprisingly simple, but I didn't realize it for a while.
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
Bodcol: This line is the colors of each individual non-joint part of the Tori. This line will overwrite the GRADCOL lines. Used by the torso color item.
BODCOL 0;0 [Head] 1 [Breast] 2 [Chest] 3 [stomach] 4 [Groin] 5 [Right Pec] 6 [Right Bicep] 7 [Left Tricep] 8 [Left Pec] 9 [Left Bicep] 10 [Left Tricep] 11 [Right Hand] 12 [Left Hand] 13 [Unknown] 14 [Unknown] 15 [Right Thigh] 16 [Left Thigh] 17 [Left Shin] 18 [Right Shin] 19 [Right Foot] 20 [Left Foot]

You seem to have two left triceps.
I believe 7 is right tricep.

-----------------------------------------

Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
Bodcol: This line is the colors of each individual non-joint part of the Tori. This line will overwrite the GRADCOL lines. Used by the torso color item.
BODCOL 0;0 [Head] 1 [Breast] 2 [Chest] 3 [stomach] 4 [Groin] 5 [Right Pec] 6 [Right Bicep] 7 [Left Tricep] 8 [Left Pec] 9 [Left Bicep] 10 [Left Tricep] 11 [Right Hand] 12 [Left Hand] 13 [Unknown] 14 [Unknown] 15 [Right Thigh] 16 [Left Thigh] 17 [Left Shin] 18 [Right Shin] 19 [Right Foot] 20 [Left Foot]
*Gradcol1: This is your tori's primary gradient.
GRADCOL1 0;0 [Unknown] 1 [Unknown] 2 [Unknown] 3 [Unknown] 4 [Unknown] 5 [Unknown] 6 [Right Bicep] 7 [Left Tricep] 8 [Left Pec] 9 [Left Bicep] 10 [Left Tricep] 11 [Right Hand] 12 [Left Hand] 13 [Unknown] 14 [Unknown] 15 [Right Thigh] 16 [Left Thigh] 17 [Left Shin] 18 [Right Shin] 19 [Right Foot] 20 [Left Foot]
*Gradcol2: This is your tori's secondary gradient.
GRADCOL2 0;0 [Unknown] 1 [Unknown] 2 [Unknown] 3 [Unknown] 4 [Unknown] 5 [Unknown] 6 [Right Bicep] 7 [Left Tricep] 8 [Left Pec] 9 [Left Bicep] 10 [Left Tricep] 11 [Right Hand] 12 [Left Hand] 13 [Unknown] 14 [Unknown] 15 [Right Thigh] 16 [Left Thigh] 17 [Left Shin] 18 [Right Shin] 19 [Right Foot] 20 [Left Foot]

GRADCOL uses the same numbering system as BODCOL.
So none of those "[Unknown]"s really belong there.

-----------------------------------------

I realized that GRADCOL changes the color of the part itself, but BODCOL just gives it an overlay.
BODCOL affects textures too, but GRADCOL does not.

First, here's a normal Tori pic for reference:

Now here's Tori with an Orc GRADCOL applied to his head and right bicep:

As you can see, the GRADCOL changed the color of the body part itself, but not of the texture.

Here's Tori with an Orc BODCOL applied to his head and right bicep:

Both his head and right bicep, which were originally white, turned green.
So BODCOL is an overlay on the bodypart, and works on textures as well.
GRADCOL only changes bodyparts, and doesn't show up over textures.

The effects stack, too - here's Tori with both an Orc GRADCOL and Orc BODCOL applied to his head and right bicep:

As you can see, the right bicep is greener than the head, because it has no texture and thus is affected by both the GRADCOL and BODCOL.
The head has a texture, and thus is only affected by BODCOL (not GRADCOL), so it appears less green.

tl,dr: BODCOL is an overlay on the part, whether there is a texture or not.
GRADCOL changes the color of the part itself, and only works without textures.

Since the effects of BODCOL and GRADCOL stack, you can use it to produce colors not normally found in Toribash - for example, various combinations of pure, quicksilver, platinum, demon, and void will produce a whole range of grays.
Last edited by supahninja; Jul 9, 2011 at 07:07 PM.