Toribash
Original Post
"Nicomaster" quits all the time.
When he is about to lose on jousting, he just quits. and thats annoying..
i tried to get replay but it seems you can't get replay of uncompleted games. i don't know where else to report, so i report here..
Yeah it is annoying but without proof (screenshot etc) there is nothing to my knowledge that a mod could do other than "look/investigate" the matter. Just a quick heads up, pming a Smod/TA would help out much faster than posting here. (for that type of problem)

Hope I helped.
[spirit]
Hey there,

ToriAgents are no more now. They disappeared recently.
Also, I don't think that it is a bannable offence even if it's boring.
Gone
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
Yeah it is annoying but without proof (screenshot etc) there is nothing to my knowledge that a mod could do other than "look/investigate" the matter. Just a quick heads up, pming a Smod/TA would help out much faster than posting here. (for that type of problem)

Hope I helped.

Actually, PM an SMod or Alpha Team. TA's were removed, not that they have done anything recently anyway.

Anyway, I'm not sure anything is really done about it anyway.

EDIT: Fyerr beat me to it.
i'm not that familiar with toribash commands, so if you could tell me how to pm admins that would be helpful.
also it's the worst thing that can happen on any game (quitting during match) in my opinion. worse than lame swears.
Don't pm them - even though quiting is annoying, it's technically allowed.

Generally if you want to PM someone, go to their profile and click "Send private message".
Alpha team, Smods etc can be found here - http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
Also, I don't think that it is a bannable offence even if it's boring.

It was last I checked.

Originally Posted by Magix View Post

Never heard of that.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by Magix View Post

Generally if you want to PM someone, go to their profile and click "Send private message".
Alpha team, Smods etc can be found here - http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php

it's not technically allowed. "quit" is an option that is featured in every game, so that you can quit.. but to use it in a match just not to lose, then you're abusing that feature (quit that is.)
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Never heard of that.

Not going to dig into my posts, but i asked it once and someone said it's not illegal. Can´t remember who it was, but it must have been some smod. Or someone like that.
Whoop Whoop
No, it's entirely illegal.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."