Ranking
Original Post
[OFRO]The Malmoth Cup: The Final Trial

I am in a circular room. Another competitor is also present. In the middle lies a purple mist. I can feel it. Liberty, Power, Freedom, Joy! I must reach it. I become obscessed and start running towards it. I viciously jump onto my opponent to terminate him.

The objective is to kill your opponent using the following technique: acquire before my opponent 10 wins in the following mods:

Erthtkv2.tbm
lenshu3ng.tbm
wushu3.tbm
aikido.tbm
aikidobigdojo.tbm
rk-mma.tbm
lenshu3ng.tbm
tatakai.tbm
judofrac.tbm
twinswords4fixed.tbm
joustingfixed.tbm
greykido.tbm

Opening mod is erthtkv2.tbm. The loser of each round gets to chose the mod to be played in the next battle.

Only the mods on this list are allowed to be used during the battle.

- No cheating
- Both players must be opped
- You cannot use the same mod twice in a row
- Both playes must agree on a time to make the duel with Mocucha, he will record the final. This time MUST be sent to both Liquidoom and Flosax by PM.
- If both players are unable to come to an agreement they MUST both PM liquidoom and Flosax.

Failure to follow these rules will result in immediate disqualification.

The Title of Melmoth's Spiritual Son and Power!

Time to submit the Schedule: 5 days

Special thanks

- Thanks to Mocucha for producing the promotion video!
- Thanks to HolyButler for doing all the banners of the event
Oh hey, i made it this far! :>

I can fight at anytime, PMing Pusga right now
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
gg's guys congrats on making it this far... our group was stacked and the other one not so much so eh.
w
Groups were made randomly :o

Anyway, most of you did great replays and you'll all receive a prize after the final.
Originally Posted by Flosax View Post
Groups were made randomly :o

Anyway, most of you did great replays and you'll all receive a prize after the final.

We recognize the effort most of you put into this event, so we will be handing out rewards to those who deserve them, even if they didn't win!
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
10 - 6 final score

GG's

Here is the final replay b/c Mocucha crashed
Attached Files
UMISSEDTHIS.rpl (101.4 KB, 14 views)
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...