Ranking
Original Post
The Unregistered's Guide to Making Money
Toribash is becoming pretty cool, huh? With new custom blood, joints, and heads all the time! But what about the majority of the people: The Unregistered? Well, sorry to say, but you can't get these things! And, well really, thats only fair. After all, you are playing on a demo version! You're all lucky that the demo isn't 30 day free trial! But enough of that; how can you become a member?

Well, you can become a member in two ways: Buy a registration key for $20, or buy a key for 20,000 toricredits. With most of you complaining that Twenty-Freaking-Dollars is too much () I guess thats out of the picture. (UNLESS YOU GET A JOB!) So now we are left with the other method: Toricredits. This is a more difficult method...

So how are you going to get 20,000 tc? For members, on the other hand, this shouldn't be to difficult, it only needs time. For every game a member wins, he/she gets 10 toricredits! Thats rather good, when you begin to think of it. Thats only 2,000 games you need to win! But what are you, poor unregistered people to do? Well, you have to do it the old-fashioned way! Work! Elbow-Grease!

Lets visit the good ol' Marketplace, shall we? Now, you see a lot of shops here, mostly mediocre and run by people like you! They last about 5-6 posts and are then abandoned. So how are you going to set yourself apart? Let me recommend this: Don't start a shop if you have no talent! Nobody wants an MS Paint avatar or signature! Assuming you pass the previous requirement, you need a professionally written shop, all information necessary, and well laid out. The rest of the shop is up to you, whether you're selling heads or signatures.

Okay, so what if you have no talent? Well that sucks. :P Why not try some other forms of money making? I'm talking contests and events. You can find these in the Toribash Events board, sometimes in the Marketplace, and sometimes in General Art or Toribash Art. Most of these involve some form of art, but thats not usually so in events. Most of the contests there involve Toribash and kicking some one in the crotch. They don't usually have an entrance fee, so just check them out. Right now, I see about 7 contests!

Okay, so maybe you aren't too good at replay editing or decaps. Lets try another resort: Gambling! If you look in the Clan League board, you'll notice a topic devoted to betting on the games. There is a nice explanation of it there. There is a chance of winning more than half of the money you bet! Of course, you can lose the money you bet, too...

Now, there is one other way to make money... that would be actually buying toricredits with real money. You can now purchase toricredits via cell phone text messaging. You can buy 1,000 tc per $1. If you buy 20,000 tc, thats the equivalent of $20. This is really just another form of buying a key besides credit card.

I hope you have gained some knowledge from this article, use it well. Feel free to post comments or suggestions!
Re: The Unregistered's Guide to Making Money
Thats a good tut, Mr. Zeroth
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
Hopefully this will mean less "10 crd headz i need monye plz" shops.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Originally Posted by Capt_Zeroth

Okay, so maybe you aren't too good at replay editing or decaps. Lets try another resort: Gambling! If you look in the Clan League board, you'll notice a topic devoted to betting on the games. There is a nice explanation of it there. There is a chance of winning more than half of the money you bet! Of course, you can lose the money you bet, too...

i'm noticed. Oh and you usually win money if you know the teams to bet on.
Hi

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do