Ranking
Original Post
Don't like the standard music? put in your own!
Any music file (as far as I know, I've only tried mp3) can be used instead of the the Toribash standard music.
All you have to do is get a sound program (I suggest Goldwave, google for it ya lazy bums it's the first result) that can convert from [insert file type of your desired music] to .ogg. Then, save your song as 'music.ogg' and place it into your Toribash\data\music folder (Only tried on Windows)
I have to say, listening to Black Sabbath's Iron Man while fighting is a lot more fun than the standard music. You can also be cheesy, and play Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas. But that'd be silly.
You can also presumably change the sounds, even record your own if you have a microphone. (They're just .wav files)
[21:15:14] <Grath> Vii has the power to instantly stun any male
[21:15:17] <Grath> It's called 'boobs'
Re: Don't like the standard music? put in your own!
Originally Posted by Grath
Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas. But that'd be silly.

haha, I laughed at that. Good tutorial, may help some people who had no idea that you could convert musicks
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
I tried changing the sounds before, and making the original "Game Over" turn into me saying "Someone just lost again" in an annoying voice. It didn't want to work. I even removed the sound file from the folder completely, and kept all the names the same, etc. I'm pretty sure everything I did made sense. But now I'm getting that program, and insterting my own music. I just wish Toribash was equipped to play files other than ".ogg".
Alrighty, since I doubt Carl Douglas is making any money on a 32-year-old-song anymore, here's Kung Fu Fighting all converted already:
http://www.crynwr.com/jazz/music.ogg
(The forum won't let me upload it)
Save this to your Toribash\data\music\ folder to overwrite the standard music.ogg file
[21:15:14] <Grath> Vii has the power to instantly stun any male
[21:15:17] <Grath> It's called 'boobs'
Or you could just turn the music off and play your own out of itunes. If you keep the volume on it will still play the sound effects too.
Originally Posted by Patrick
Or you could just turn the music off and play your own out of itunes. If you keep the volume on it will still play the sound effects too.

True. But that'd be too easy.
Yeah!Imagine listening to Hard rock Hallelujah while playing!HAHAHAHA!......(HA)
I use this : The Raising Fighting Spirit... i love that battlemusic.
I use MP3 2 Ogg Lab 2004 to convert .mp3s to .oggs. It's free and small.
Mine toribash music is Megaman Trance Remix, it's 20min long.