Ranking
It looked like he used a newer version of photoshop cs4 maybe?
I'm on a quest to make a clan that will rival the power of [rawr] any name ideas? PM me
That.Was.Epic.
Great tutorial, was that Photoshop?
If so, I will definitely start using it.

EDIT
So, I was trying to do this in Photoshop, but right after I finished drawing the outline, and moved to the shading, The cursor tool became a hand, that does absolutely nothing. I can't get rid of it and I can't do anything with it now. How do I get it to go back to The brush tool?

EDIT 2
Nvm -.-", Right after I posted this, It went back to normal.

EDIT 3
Omg, what the crap? It happenned again, I can't do anything to it.

EDIT 4
Well, It fixed itself right after I posted this, I think it fixes itself everytime I edit this post? If so, That would be very stupid. I am not happy with this program.
Last edited by DaPwnner; Nov 6, 2009 at 02:08 PM.
Oh my, what is this doing here?
I have a question how do you blend,because as you see in the one I made I didnt know how to put blend mode,please reply.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Yeah, How do you do that?

EDIT
Since, this was like my 10th time using PS, I only did what I could understand.
This is what I came up with, after 20 mins of work.

Last edited by DaPwnner; Nov 6, 2009 at 02:42 PM.
Oh my, what is this doing here?
I'm using photoshop elements 5.0. You don't really need all the tools and filters.

Originally Posted by william405 View Post
I have a question how do you blend,because as you see in the one I made I didnt know how to put blend mode,please reply.

You can select the brush's blending mode or the layer's blending mode from drop boxes. The brushe's drop box is near the size, and the layer's near the 'new layer' button. You can try to google some tuts if you find some of the things too hard.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
the problem is I have photoshop cs and as I've discovered it doesn't has a blending mode,so it must be a new feature maybe
Your messed up world enthrills me
Do you use a tablet to draw the outlines? Or is it all by mouse? I struggle to draw by mouse, it always looks really messy and horrible.
Damn. Very nice. The only bad part was whenever the camera moved there were these weird smudges on the screen. Besides that, I love you.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Yes, I use tablet. The video programmer did those smudgy lines when I zoomed, I don't know why.

@william405:

Every version of photoshop have blending modes.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please