Ranking
Original Post
[March Madness] Cheerleading

So you've made your choice. Whether you're on the fancy Green Hats, the ridiculous Red Submarines, the fly Pink Shutter Shades or the indestructible Adamantium Headphones, you've made your choice and you're proud of it. Now it's time to show off your team spirit. Let everyone know what you are and why that makes you immediately better than them. Shout it from the roof tops! "I AM <insert team here>!"

Be a cheerleader! Set your game up with your favorite tricking settings and show us your best cheer routine. Use your dancing, tricking, and boundless team spirit to show everyone that your team is the best team. Come up with a cheer to go along with your dance and wow us with your lyrical mastery.

Mod must be classic.tbm but you can use any game settings you want.
You may do a solo cheer or incorporate Uke into your submission by co-operating with him
Each team will select one replay from their own submissions to present here.
Each team may use whatever system their leaders decide to determine which replay to submit, but only one submission will be accepted
Verbal cheers via /em are not required, but clever/interesting ones will earn you bonus points with the judges.

Teams should have their selected replays and posted here no later than March 31st.

1st = +100 Team Points
2nd = +75 Team Points
3rd = +50 Team Points
4th = +25 Team Points
(Note that points are subject to tweaking.)

Last edited by Risk; Mar 27, 2014 at 03:50 AM.
\o/
are there any limitations to dancing? like doing gangnam style or something?
or maybe something original or w/e?
-snipped-

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ok. Lets say I've finished the replay, what do I do now? Post it here or send it to my leaders or what? :s
Can all AdPhone members post their replays in our user group.

All discussions will take place there, Please don't flood us with PMs.