Toribash
Original Post

Ladies and gentlemen! It's showtime!

Here's the first picture:

boom

This is just the 1st picture of a total of 4 pictures that your team will be redrawing! Each picture will be released as soon as your team has finished the picture beforehand!
This is also a simple drawing event where at least 4 members of your team will compete (there can be a total of 18 members per picture, and you can change out some members, or even all members, when you start on a new picture).
What you'll be doing is re-drawing the picture above.
The twist is as you can see, the grid. Each team member will choose one or more squares that he will be re-drawing.
That's right! That's all you'll be re-drawing. The rest depends on your team buddies!
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you team does not even complete 1 picture, you will score no points! So work together AS A TEAM to get this re-drawing going!
The faster you complete the picture, the faster you'll finish this event! But don't forget that we are looking for QUALITY!
You could end up finishing all the pictures and still not come in 1st place for this event! (eg. Come 4th in the first picture, 4th in second picture, and so the grand total of points will not be sufficient enough to secure your victory!)

When you're participating, make sure to keep in contact with your team, whether it be the use of IRC or a Skype group. Then, have your team buddies announce what squares will they be re-drawing. All the squares should be saved in <.png or .jpg, depending on the pic>. You can use any program for this! Use Paint, use GIMP, use PhotoShop, anything!
Someone in your clan should also be appointed for re-building the picture AKA taking everyone's re-drawings and inserting them to the grid, but in the case of this somehow not being possible, I can do it, too.

Your goal is not to re-draw the given picture as accurately as possible. Use your imagination! You can make it funny, or you can be artistic, as long as you use your imagination! This event is not limited to "just being funny", we'll also be checking approximately how much effort and thought you've inserted in the work. Get to work! And of course, have fun while doing it! This is all pointless if you don't have fun, dammit!

Prizes:
Each picture will receive prizes, and these prizes are:
1st = +100 points
2nd = +75 points
3rd = +50 points
4th = +25 points
(points may be tweaked)

Deadline is 31/3/2014 (3.31.2014) at 12am GMT+0.

So, let's re-cap:
1) Use IRC or some form of communication for your team (eg. Skype, TeamSpeak)
2) Have your team members to take squares they want to draw and have them say which square they are taking so 2 members don't take the same square! ("I'll take A3", "I'll have C2 and F6". Organize it however you like)
3) Have someone in your team re-build the picture with your team member's re-drawn squares
4) You can use any drawing program for re-drawing
5) As long as you use your imagination and put some effort to this, you can do anything you want (keep it safe for work please)
6) Deadline is 31/3/2014 (3.31.2014) at 12am GMT+0
7) HAVE FUN!!!

Last edited by Fish; Mar 11, 2014 at 04:05 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
OH my! I guess PSS win this event? Am I right?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
haha

painful truth

anyway, good luck everyone. When I said everyone, I mean good luck glasses and SUPER-MEGA-COOL AND RICH GREEN HATS!
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
For someone who didn't even attempt to do a square, you seem really upset

Thank you for your contribution

Too bad you can't get an adphone for free by doing nothing, right?

too bad i already have adphones right? i even typed it like an idiot but you didnt pick up the sarcasm. -sent from alt
Last edited by 2k1; Apr 1, 2014 at 12:00 PM.
They already announced the winner. :P
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Right now we have some preliminary results that show Red Submarines have somehow beaten the odds and have actually dominated the competition. We really would like to finish calculating the scores and find out who came second.

#Shades for second!
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
And the votes are in...

In first place we have...

Shutter Shades!!!

The variety and stlyes from all of the artist made it a unique image for every square.

+100 points

In second place we have...

Green Hats!!

The green hats had a fantastic image with lots of good detail however it lacked variety in it. But all in all a fantastic image.

+75 points

Thanks to all the teams who participated and to all the wonderful artist that made those amazing images!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool