Ranking
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
cel-shading have been removed.

And transparency??
Master Belt
[00:17] Ishi is now known as japanese_boat [00:17] <SHARK> OH HELL NO
Hampa , so we HAVE to buy these new texutres? If we are full textures already, we just loose them? Or we will have our TC back after beta, if we buy "new" texutres?
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!
Originally Posted by DarkHunt View Post
Hampa , so we HAVE to buy these new texutres? If we are full textures already, we just loose them? Or we will have our TC back after beta, if we buy "new" texutres?

Dont think so, you just need to deactivate the old ones and activate them in the new site.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Well this new 3.8 beta still has that old rotating problem which wasnt fixed since the 4th beta of 3.70.
When Im moving the screen with my mouse the cursor dissapears, but moves so when i release the right mouse button the cursor appears elsewhere then it was.

This is pretty annoying, would be great if it would be fixed.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by DarkHunt View Post

All textures have been moved over now so you shouldn't need to purchase new once.

The main tori_textures.php is also updated.
ah, thanks, but my ground texture aint transparent anymore
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
hampa i have textures in my invatory but not in my texture

EDIT: edit it say i dont have einoth tc