Ranking
Original Post
replays so bad your eyes bleed
Here are some of my replays, please do use constructive criticism.
Attached Files
lhow punch.rpl (22.3 KB, 7 views)
le sper.rpl (258.0 KB, 9 views)
karma.rpl (49.2 KB, 6 views)
Hangover.rpl (11.2 KB, 8 views)
Heeey!
-lhow punch
Don't use footmod/mushu or whatever. The opener could be graceful if you used it correctly tho.
-le sper
I can't figure out what you guys were trying to do,all I saw was you guys trying so hard to hit each other.You sure had a short spar.
Mushu replay,not that cool or whatever really,just a plain mushu match from my perspective.
-Hangover
I suggest you do that in multiplayer and win with it,that way it wouldn't be a waste of time.
Hey there.
Ihow Punch
Mushu does not make for good replays. First of all, tapping people in the chest will not realistically DM their pecs/arms. Try to put more power into your strikes so that they look like they could do something. Second of all, if you are going to use Mushu, turn off the dq. It shortens the replay unless you move uke, which would be near impossible if someones arm actually got ripped off(due to pain)
le Spar
I couldnt really tell what was happening, other than that you hit eachother a few times, and barely at that. Next time, try to make more powerful hits and more precise hits. Also, end the spar with a strong hit to person A or B and that person who got hit should relax all(for realism).
Just a normal multiplayer match. Not really to outstanding.
Hangover
If you could do this in multiplayer successfully, then good job, you just found a reversal move. Otherwise, you missed an opportunity to Decap(if you had hit the back of the head with the leg harder, it might have decapped it).
Overall
Rating 3/10
But considering that you're a beginner, not bad at all.
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;