Toribash
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Are Ta's allowed to help answer questions cause I was under the impression it was only Smods and Admin until I saw meammeo.

I just answer if I know the answer. I don't think it matters who answers, as long as questions get answered. If it's wrong, you will probably be corrected.

When you say you can't mail to [email protected], do you mean the link doesn't work? If so, just copy it or retype it in the proper field at yahoo.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
its obviously not a link >.> im not stupid thats very insulting for u to think that i thought its a link and i already copied it to yahoo i tried to send a mail but it doesnt work
Originally Posted by ancientpwn View Post
its obviously not a link >.> im not stupid thats very insulting for u to think that i thought its a link and i already copied it to yahoo i tried to send a mail but it doesnt work

That is a link actually. If you click it, it opens your primary email client and sets that as the recipient of the email.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
oh sorry. I misunderstood
when i click it nothing happens though
and i cant send to it either
i think it got send but it didnt load when i sent it so maybe my mail just got bugged please check if the mail got sent
Last edited by ancientpwn; Dec 15, 2010 at 11:54 AM.
Do you look how famous is person on the forums, when you accept someone in an organization, for example: TpriAgency?
Originally Posted by WuTangLee View Post
Do you look how famous is person on the forums, when you accept someone in an organization, for example: TpriAgency?

No, however we do look for experience. Whether your 'famous' or not, we will consider your experience in moderation or administration, and within the game or forums. It is the relevant experience that ultimately makes the difference.
Last edited by Vox; Dec 17, 2010 at 08:48 AM.
I believe that they also look at your records and infractions etc if you are applying for a position of responsibility. If you apply for something as a Ta or Gk etc...It just means that you have been certified that much experience, trust etc already...
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
I believe that they also look at your records and infractions etc if you are applying for a position of responsibility. If you apply for something as a Ta or Gk etc...It just means that you have been certified that much experience, trust etc already...

Ah, no. Chac has several pages of infractions yet he was an smod.